Thank you for your interest in an enrolment at Bateman Primary.
We are a school that always welcomes new students, however due to the high demand for places at the school the Department of Education has designated Bateman as a local intake area school and priority of enrolment is given to children who reside within the boundaries of this school. Cross boundary admission will only occur if there are places available.
All children of compulsory school age must be enrolled in school and attend every day – this is the law. In Western Australia, children can start their education in Kindergarten, however compulsory schooling starts the following year in Pre-primary.
Forms for Kindergarten and Pre-Primary to Year 6 are included on this page. The Information Booklet is also included. Click on the link at the bottom of the page.
Our school boundaries are:-
- Leach Highway (odd numbers)
- Kwinana Freeway
- South Street
- Prescott Drive
- Somerville Boulevard
- Murdoch Drive
Kindy Applications for Enrolment for 2022 will open in Term 2.
When enrolling your child, you will be asked to provide:
- your child's birth certificate (original or certified copy) or birth extract or equivalent identity documents
- your child's immunisation records from the Australian Immunisation Register (1800 653 809), dated within two months of the application submission
- proof of your child's usual place of residence eg. a lease agreement of at least six months or proof of ownership of a property such as a land rates notice, and a recent gas or electrical account. A Statutory Declaration may be required.
- copies of Family Court or other court orders
- visa details (if applicable)
If you wish to use the electronic version of the enrolment form, please click on the link below to download it to fill it in. Then you will need to save it and email it to this address: email@example.com with all supporting documentation.
Students who were born overseas must be naturalised Australians or hold an appropriate visa before enrolling at the school. For overseas students who are in Australia using an entry visa it is necessary that we sight the passport of the parent - primary visa holder – and student at this time.
Parent of students with special needs should discuss adjustments that will be necessary in the classroom and playground, at enrolment, to allow us to best accommodate their child and provide for a smooth transition to their new school.